Friday, April 18, 2014

in slumber

i cant really think straight. im half awake and believe me, i cant even see whatever on screen right now. but thats okay. its been awhile. kinda miss blogging. thats why i come back. whenever im in terrible mood, i always come here to escape. i dont really know this place but it made me feel less lonely. last time i check, quite few months i left this place. guess my life wasnt really that bad huh? currently i've been working on my so called diet. no, im not dieting to be skinny fuck. my diet is for a healthy mind. i stop taking junk food which i really love. and its hard but i'll manage. but once in awhile, i took coke which really ruined my diet but what the heck. im half way to self destruction anyway. third year is tough. but whats makes it even harder is when u know u r about to giving up, and no really there for u. yeah, everyone keep telling me they got my back but when im in trouble and i look back, there's no one really. and life is suck. embrace this and move on. thats what i told myself every fucking day.

No comments:

Post a Comment